Will it Fly?
All savvy developers will spend the time and money preparing a comprehensive feasibility study. Preparing an effective study will involve a number components brought together to form an opinion on the likelihood the project will be a success.
This process will require a reasonable investment in time and money. However, there is a way to get a glimpse into the potential success of your project at a fraction of the cost. Consider obtaining a ‘Will it Fly’ appraisal.
What is a ‘Will it Fly?’ appraisal
A ‘Will it Fly? appraisal will give you a snap shot of the development potential and risks associated with your site. These facts and figures can be used to help calculate a broad ROI and highlight any risks that may affect this ROI.
A typical ‘Will it Fly?’ appraisal will include:
- Site particulars (Title details, caveats, topography)
- Objectives (The aim of your project)
- Regulation (Local Planning requirements and Design restrictions)
- Options (Options available to achieve objectives)
- Budget (Broad project cost)
- Potential Risks (Risks associated with planning, design and construction)
Before you invest a considerable amount of time and money into a full feasibility study consider obtaining a quick snap shot of your proposed development sites potential.
Property Genesis can prepare a ‘Will it Fly?’ appraisal
for a fixed price of $525
If your project looks like a winner and you engage us to prepare preliminary
conceptual drawings this cost is deducted from the fee.